REEport System for NIFA Grant Reporting
Access REEport: http://portal.nifa.usda.gov
REEport is NIFA’s singular grant and formula project reporting system building on and replacing the existing CRIS web forms system. REEport utilizes the Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR), a standard progress report format that all Federal research agencies will be required to use.
NIFA expects that REEport will require updates and modifications after initial deployment that will be based on user feedback, as well as pre-planned improvements from our REEport Implementation Team. There is a dedicated email address set up to receive user feedback and suggestions for improvement: REEport@nifa.usda.gov. Also, users who attend the bi-monthly Reporting Web Conference series will have opportunities to make comments and ask questions about their experiences using REEport.
REEport Training Resources
- This section is the central repository for information on how to use the REEport system. Utilizing short video tutorials, FAQs, user manuals, and a variety of other resources, users should be able to quickly locate answers to questions.
- These resources are tailored to meet user needs depending on affiliation and role. To get started, select one of the two options below. If unsure which applies, link to the section on Independent Affiliation. Link to a description and list of Land Grant Partners. (Exception: 1994 Land Grants and Tribal Colleges should use Independent Affiliation)
- February 28,2014, Volume 4, Issue 1
- November 13, 2013, Volume 3, Issue 3
- April 2, 2013, Volume 3, Issue 2
- March 19, 2013, Volume 3, Issue 1
- October 2012, Volume 2, Issue 3
- March 2012, Volume 2, Issue 2
Reporting Requirements & Policy Information
Sign up for the REEport listserv in order to get up-to-date information on system downtime, future development and testing plans, new reporting requirements, and policy information. To subscribe to the email list, send an email to email@example.com. Skip your subject line and type subscribe REEportDeploy in the body of your message. Be sure you receive an email confirming your subscription.
REEport Customer Service Team
Bart Hewitt, Director, Planning, Accountability & Reporting Staff (PARS)
Katelyn Sellers, REEport Business Manager, PARS
Adam Preuter, Management & Program Analyst, PARS
James Hultzman, Management & Program Analyst, PARS
The entire REEport team can be reached by using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.