AITC National Survey
Agriculture in the Classroom (AITC) programs
exist in every state, but the AITC Consortium
recognized there was no systematic data collection
procedure at the national level that could
help account for all AITC activities, outreach,
and efforts across country. The 2001/2002
Agriculture in the Classroom survey was conducted
by the Oregon State University Survey Research
Center in summer 2002 to:
- Identify the general design of AITC programs
at the national level.
- Determine how many students, teachers,
and staff participate.
- Determine the topics taught in AITC classrooms.
- Identify the contests and awards offered.
- Identify budgets with which these programs
are applied on a financial level.
Summary is available in a PDF file.
Back to Youth Education Home Page