Invasive Species Coordinating
The USDA Invasive Species Coordinating
Committee helps coordinate invasive
species efforts among agencies within the
Department of Agriculture. Federal agency
members of this committee include:
- Animal Plant Health Inspection Service—Plant
Protection and Quarantine (APHIS-PPQ).
- Agricultural Research Service (ARS).
- Cooperative State Research, Education,
and Extension Service (NIFA).
- Economic Research Service (ERS).
- Forest Service (FS).
- National Resources Conservation Service
The USDA Invasive Species Coordinator/Liaison
to the National Invasive Species Council
is Hilda Diaz-Soltero.
The NIFA Invasive Species Working
Group is helping NIFA become
better engaged and responsive to invasive
species issues and activities. Members
Back to Invasive Species Home Page