Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

image of person filling out form courtesy of AdobeStock

4-H Name and Emblem Application

Commercial vendors, private organizations, and all other entities must apply for and receive authorization in order to use the 4-H Name or Emblem. Prior to submitting the web-based application form, applicants need to carefully read the Application Guide.

Check out the 4H & Positive Youth Development program page for additional information.
Website Survey CTA Image Desktop

Your feedback is important to us.