Tuesday, March 7, 2023
The Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI) streamlined the content of its Requests for Applications (RFA). In lieu of including long sections of general information in every RFA, the RFAs contain a reference link to this resources page. Applicants must review the relevant information and application guidance in the links below carefully in order to prepare a complete application. Failure to comply with this guidance may result in return of applications without review.
- Table 1. Most Successful Institutions
- Table 2. Least Successful Institutions
- Figure 1. Flow Chart for Food and Agricultural Science Enhancement (FASE) - Strengthening Grant Eligibility
Application and Submission Information
- AFRI Letter of Intent Instructions (only relevant to specific program areas that require a letter of intent; see RFAs for more information)
- FY 2021-2022 Education and Workforce Development RFA Additional Information for Part IV, C
- FY 2021-2022 Foundational and Applied Science RFA Additional Information for Part IV, C
- FY 2021 Sustainable Agricultural Systems RFA Additional Information for Part IV, C
- Data Management Plan
- NIFA Grants Application Guide Location in Grants.gov
- NIFA Grants Application Guide
Application Review Requirements
Prospective applicants should review each RFA to explore all the opportunities available to them.
Resource Type: Instructions