NIFA provides programmatic oversight for the coordination of six multistate research projects to help assure no duplication of effort and to take advantage of collaboration among institutions and scientists
- Molecular Mechanisms Regulating Skeletal Muscle Growth And Differentiation (NC-131).
- Enhancing the Competitiveness of U.S. Meats (W-1177).
- Regulation of Adipose Accretion (Fattening) in Meat Animals (NCR-97).
- Improvement of Thermal and Alternative Processes for Foods (NC-136).
- Enhancing Food Safety Through Control of Foodborne Disease Agents (S-295).
- Beef Cattle Breeding Research in the Western Region (WERA-001).