The Web-Based Nutrition Education Evaluation and Reporting System (WebNEERS) is a secure system designed, hosted, and maintained by Clemson University.
The system provides a variety of reports that are used to guide planning, manage programming, perform diagnostic assessments, and export summary data for state/territory and national assessment. WebNEERS incorporates planning, evaluation, and reporting elements through the collection of individual, community, and staff programmatic data, EFNEP 5-Year plans/annual updates, and EFNEP budgets. It applies the social ecological framework of the Community Nutrition Education(CNE) logic model and the U.S. Dietary Guidelines.
Who Uses The Tool
WebNEERS is used in over 800 locations throughout the nation and U.S. territories. All 1862 and 1890 Land-Grant Universities (LGUs) are required to use WebNEERS for EFNEP data collection and reporting. Because of its utility for data collection, some LGUs also use WebNEERS for some Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – Education (SNAP-Ed) data collection.
WebNEERS operates on three system levels:
- The federal level collects and stores national data that NIFA leadership uses to manage programs and produce reports.
- The institution level allows each LGU to define, collect, manage and report on their programs.
- The regional level allows program staff to enter local data and to demonstrate results.
How To Use The Tool
WebNEERS can be accessed from any computer or mobile device and is compatible with all major browsers. EFNEP and SNAP-Ed each have a unique WebNEERS IP addresses into which their program data are entered. Only approved users can access the sites:
There is also a
(username and password required) available for universities to use to train new users. This system is completely separate from the EFNEP and the SNAP-Ed versions of WebNEERS.
End User Support
- WebNEERS - User Manual, Training Modules & Other Resources
- WebNEERS - Export Files
- WebNEERS - EFNEP Budget
- WebNEERS - EFNEP Annual Update/5-Year Plan
- WebNEERS - End of Year & Starting New Reporting Period
- EFNEP Evaluation - Adult Program