Agricultural and Food Research Initiative Foundational and Applied Science Program - Pests and Beneficial Species in Agricultural Production Systems Deadline
The AFRI Foundational and Applied Science Program focuses on building a foundation of fundamental and applied knowledge in food and agricultural sciences critical for solving current and future societal challenges.
The AFRI Foundational and Applied Science Program supports grants in six priority areas:
- Plant health and production and plant products
- Animal health and production and animal products
- Food safety, nutrition, and health
- Bioenergy, natural resources, and environment
- Agriculture systems and technology
- Agriculture economics and rural communities
The program supports single-function research, and integrated research, education and/or extension projects as standard, conference, and Food and Agricultural Science Enhancement (FASE) grants. This event highlights the Pests and Beneficial Species in Agricultural Production Systems.
For more information, visit the AFRI Foundational and Applied Science Program Funding Opportunity page.