The Division of Youth and 4-H establishes meaningful and mutually beneficial collaborations both internal to USDA, and externally with other federal agencies, land-grant universities, and community partners.
Partnerships are grounded in youth development research, positive youth development principles, and NIFA’s strategic plan.
The Division of Youth and 4-H partnerships come in a variety of forms:
- Formal partnerships that establish a legal agreement between entities.
- Informal partnerships based on mutual agreement.
- Inter-agency working groups and White House Initiatives that bring federal agencies together to work on a shared purpose.
- Stakeholder groups that bring land-grant universities together to work on a topic of national interest across 4-H.
Learn More about the division of youth and 4-H Partnerships:
- Formal Partnerships
- Informal Partnerships
- Inter-Agency Working Groups / White House Initiatives