EFNEP policies, procedures, and guidelines are developed and updated periodically based on federal legislation and regulations, stakeholder expertise and experience, and emerging trends and priorities.
These documents ensure program fidelity and accountability, while also allowing for state and local flexibility.
- EFNEP Integration of Policy, Systems, and Environmental Change Efforts
- EFNEP Policy-November 2021 Update
- EFNEP Volunteer Policy
USDA/NIFA Official Guidelines and Documents
- Acknowledgement Statement - Capacity Grants
- And Justice For All
- Civil Rights & Equal Employment Opportunity
- EFNEP Paraprofessional Supervision
- EFNEP National Guidelines for Social Media