The Extension Foundation, working collaboratively with the Extension Committee on Organization and Policy at the Association of Public and Land-grant Colleges and Universities, will partner to respond expeditiously and effectively to help address this public health emergency.
- Vaccinate with Confidence Campaign
- Internal Assessment and Report
- Development and Implement an Impact Collaborative on Immunization
- Implement and Evaluate Pilot Projects
- Project Management and Streamlining
The CDC and NIFA are using the provisions of the Economy Act, 31 U.S.C. 1535
. These funds were originally provided to CDC under Section 313 (Public Awareness Campaign on the Importance of Vaccinations) of Division M (Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021) of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (P.L. 116-260).
The amount available for Extension Covid Immunization Training & Education (EXCITE) in FY 2021 is $9.5M. This is a new Interagency Agreement in FY21 and has not been funded previously.