NIFA is committed to finding innovative ways to document and communicate the contributions of Land-Grant University research, education and extension programs to solve challenges facing the food and agricultural system.
This resource page provides access to previously held webinars, information on upcoming webinars, and information on how to sign up to receive emails to stay informed.
The NRS Monthly Webinars are intended to inform users of ongoing system modifications and enhancements, communicate critical due dates, and hear end-user feedback. For prior recordings not listed below please email email@example.com.
- February 2023 Webinar: Data Quality Presentations
- January 2023 Webinar: Research and Extension Results
- December 2022 Webinar: Financial Report
- November 2022 Webinar: Financial Report update and removing a Project/Program demonstration
- October 2022 Webinar: 2023 POW Feedback and NRS Change Log demonstration
- September 2022 Webinar: LGU Impacts from Annual Report and Reporting Deadlines for 2022
- August 2022 Webinar: NIFA Review of Plan of Work and Critical Issues management
- July 2022 Webinar: POW template update and Critical Issues management
- June 2022 Webinar: 2023 Plan of Work timeline and information
- May 2022 Webinar: Impacts from the 2021 Annual Report and NRS website updates
NRS User Guides
NRS Learning Community
NIFA will soon offer on-demand training courses and short instructional videos to educate users on navigating the NIFA Reporting System. For more information visit the NRS Learning Community.
NRS Help Desk
For questions, comments, or to receive NRS communications, please email the NRS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resource Type: Instructions