Land-Grant partners and grantees are those who are part of a State Agricultural Experiment Station, Cooperative Extension, Veterinary Medicine, or Forestry school at an 1862 or 1890 Land-Grant University (LGU). If you are part of one of these institution types, then you should find all the guidance and information you need on this page to use REEport.
If you are a Project Director, consult the REEport Guide for Project Directors in order to learn about system navigation and how to submit a Project Initiation, Progress Report or Final Report. If you are a Site or Financial Administrator, consult the REEport Financial Report Manual for guidance on using the Financial Reports module and the REEport Financial Report Manual Addendum for guidance on using the Final Financial Reports module.
Quick Guides for Project Directors
Each of the following quick guides is two pages and gives concise instructions specifically for how to log into REEport and submit a Project Initiation, Progress Report or Final Report for non-capacity funded grants (competitively awarded) with NIFA.
For capacity funded grants, see the resources and guides available on the NIFA Reporting System (NRS) webpage.
Non-Capacity (Competitive) Grants:
- Submit a Project Initiation for a Non-Capacity Project
- Submit a Progress Report for a Non-Capacity Project
- Submit a Final Report for a Non-Capacity Project
Videos for all User Roles
These video tutorials provide detailed information on all aspects of using REEport, and most are under five minutes.
- Login and Password Management
- REEport Overview
- System Navigation
- Project Initiation – Overview
- Project Initiation – New Formula and Non-Formula Projects
- Project Initiation – Review and Submit to NIFA
- Progress and Final Report
- Project Change
Videos for Site Administrators
- Manual of Classification
- Explanation of User Roles and Capabilities
- Financial Report Manual
- REEport Financial Report Manual Addendum
- REEport Operational Reports User Guide
For additional questions, please first contact your Site Administrator. For remaining questions, contact the REEport team at firstname.lastname@example.org.