NIFA-19-011 2020 Capacity Budget Pilot Resources
2020 Capacity budget requirement information
NIFA OGFM is offering Smith-Lever, Hatch, 1890 Extension, 1890 Research, McIntire-Stennis, and RREA grantees the opportunity to participate in a pilot to submit an SF-424a budget with their FY 2020 applications.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in participating in the pilot and have not already signed up. NIFA will provide volunteers with additional details and an invitation to a budget pilot webinar.
If you have any questions related to the pilot, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below, in resources, are the following documents:
1. List of Budget Pilot Volunteers
2. A Frequently Asked Questions related to implementation
3. A sample filled-in budget for Extension - Smith Lever
4. A sample filled-in budget for Research - 1890 Evans-Allen
5. An annotated sample budget for extension - Smith-Lever - with instructions and a sample justification
6. An annotated sample budget for research- Evans-Allen- with instructions and a sample justification
There is also a link to the capacity grants.gov application guide available on www.grants.gov in the forms - instructions button. The application guide contains detailed instructions for completing the SF 424a budget form.
*Disclaimer: The contents of this document do not have the force and effect of law and are not meant to bind the public in any way. This document is intended only to provide clarity to the public regarding existing requirements under the law or agency policies.
NIFA-19-011 Capacity Budget Pilot FAQs (304.81 KB)