2020 Capacity Budget Pilot Resources
2020 Capacity budget requirement information
NIFA OGFM is offering Smith-Lever, Hatch, 1890 Extension, 1890 Research, McIntire-Stennis, and RREA grantees the opportunity to participate in a pilot to submit an SF-424a budget with their FY 2020 applications.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in participating in the pilot and have not already signed up. NIFA will provide volunteers with additional details and an invitation to a budget pilot webinar.
If you have any questions related to the pilot, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below, in resources, are the following documents:
1. List of Budget Pilot Volunteers
2. A Frequently Asked Questions related to implementation
3. A sample filled-in budget for Extension - Smith Lever
4. A sample filled-in budget for Research - 1890 Evans-Allen
5. An annotated sample budget for extension - Smith-Lever - with instructions and a sample justification
6. An annotated sample budget for research- Evans-Allen- with instructions and a sample justification
There is also a link to the capacity grants.gov application guide available on www.grants.gov in the forms - instructions button. The application guide contains detailed instructions for completing the SF 424a budget form.
Capacity budget pilot FAQ 7-25-19 (134.37 KB)
Capacity Budget Pilot Assigned Programs FY20 (133.42 KB)
2020 Budget Pilot Research Sample Budget (1.52 MB)