New NIFA Grantee Enrollment in the U.S. Department of Treasury's Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP) Webinar
This webinar applies to grantees who have just received their first grant from NIFA and have never been enrolled in the U.S. Department of Treasury's Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP) as well as grantees already enrolled in ASAP but new to NIFA as a grantee. ASAP is the grant payments system used by NIFA for the disbursement of grant funds. NIFA does not use ASAP for payments to Federal grantees (i.e., other Federal agencies) or payments made on behalf of participants in the Veterinary Medicine Loan Repayment Program.
The topics addressed in this webinar include:
- Introduction to ASAP - what it is, its purpose, and how it works.
- Procedures when new to ASAP.
- NIFA ASAP Team functions.
- Grantee ASAP functions.
- ASAP enrollment maintenance.
- Procedures when already enrolled in ASAP but new to NIFA.
- Resources and differentiating between the U.S. Treasury's Help Desk and the NIFA Help Desk.