RFA: Youth Innovators Empowering Agriculture Across America (YEA) Webinar
We want to draw your attention to the Special Topics: Youth Innovators Empowering Agriculture Across America (YEA) (A7703) Program Priority Area, which has two brand new budget requests:
1) Youth Innovators Empowering Agriculture Across America (YEA) project budgets must not exceed $7,850,000 total per project for project periods of four or five years (60 months).
2) Youth Innovators Empowering Agriculture Across America Coordination Network (YEA-CN) project budgets must not exceed $5,000,000 total per project for project periods of four or five years (60 months).
The YEA program seeks projects supporting one or more of the six AFRI Farm Bill priorities, as well as one or more of the USDA priorities of:
(1) addressing climate change via climate smart agriculture and forestry;
(2) advancing racial justice, equity, and opportunity;
(3) creating more and better market opportunities;
(4) tackling food and nutrition insecurity or
(5) promoting workforce development. The outcome of the YEA program will be a reimagined and enhanced system of Positive Youth Development (PYD) outreach.
Applications for these two areas are due August 4, 2022. Please feel free to review the RFA (starting on page 29) . For more information on the project narrative and submission of the application please see Part IV C of the RFA .
If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this webinar, please contact Keesha Corbin, Program Specialist Division of Youth and 4-H, at Keesha.Corbin@usda.gov no later than May 27, 2022. Language access services, such as interpretation or translation of vital information, will be provided free of charge to limited English proficient and those who require a reasonable accommodation upon request.
Register in advance for this webinar: https://www.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_EAOsLqTXSHyn3Ru31a2-og